It is important to note that all voluntary products offered by the Egyptian Trust (dental, vision, legal, etc.) are offered independent of each other. Therefore, employees may choose to enroll in any, or all, of the products offered.
Get easy access to legal help – Enroll in the Legal Plan
The MetLife Legal Plan provides you with access to experienced attorneys and reduces effort on your end. It’s a smart and simple way to get the legal help you need.
Experience and convenience you can count on.
You’ll have all the help you’re looking for from their experienced service team, network of attorneys and a variety of online resources.
- Regularly recognized for excellence in customer service
- Experienced service team available from 8 am to 8 pm ET
- Access to digital estate planning to create wills, living wills and powers of attorney all online
- Ability to use an out-of-network attorney and be reimbursed some of the cost (see plan details)
Once you’re a member, it’s easy to use your plan:
- Easy to find an attorney
Create an account at members.legalplans.com and choose the legal matter you need help with. From there, you’ll be guided to Met’s attorney locator. Or, give them a call and they will help you find an attorney.
- Easy to make an appointment
Call the attorney you select and schedule a time to talk or meet.
- Easy from start to finish
That’s it! There are no copays, deductibles or claims forms when you use a network attorney for a covered matter.
The documents linked below will help you navigate your MetLife vision benefits:
Employees who have questions regarding legal plan benefits should contact MetLife Legal Customer Service at 1-800-821-6400 from 8 AM to 8 PM ET for assistance or visit the website at www.members.legalplans.com.