Finding a Network Provider
The Provider Finder tool is available on the BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois (BCBSIL) website. Provider Finder’s search results help you find in-network physicians, specialists and other health care providers.
- Go to BCBS-IL Provider Finder
- Enter your Plan near the top of the page. The default Plan is Blue Choice Select (BCS) Network.*
- Enter your City, State or ZIP Code to search your area.
- Enter a Provider Name or Specialty to begin your search.
- Revise the Category to search for other Provider Types.
- Enter the distance you are willing to travel
- Finally, view your Provider Results below the selection area.
Don’t forget, you can contact a BVA Customer Service Representative at 855-686-8517 for assistance 24/7 in finding participating providers in your area. You will need to identify yourself as an Egyptian Trust member and be prepared to provide your BCBS ID and Group Number.
*If you are an employee at Red Hill CUSD 10 or Wabash CUSD 348; or if you live in Sangamon, Wabash or Lawrence Counties; or if you live outside the state of Illinois – – Select Blue PPOSM [PPO] in the Plan field.